Aava Raghavender Yadav
Mandal President, NSUI Mandal President, Keshampet, Rangareddy, Shadnagar, Telangana , INC
Aava Raghavender Yadav is an Indian Politician and current Mandal President, of Keshampet Mandal from INC and NSUI Mandal President of Rangareddy District, Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
In 1981, Raghavender Yadav was born on 15th of March 1999 in Vemulanarva to the couple Mr.Aava Ramulu and Mrs. Aava Sattamma resided in the village of Vemulanarva, Rangareddy District, Shadnagar, in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 2015, acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Vemulanarva and completed his Intermediate from Manikanta Junior College at Shadnagar in the year 2016.
He acquired his graduation degree from Sri BAM Degree College, Shadnagar in the year 2021.
Early Life In Politics:
Raghavender Yadav had a sense of social service while studying and rendered his services by being elected as College President in the year 2016.
He worked as Village President from 2016 to 2017 in Vemulanarva village to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
In the year 2018, Raghavender Yadav began his Political Career by entering NSUI (The National Students’ Union of India).
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Town President in the year 2021 and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He joined the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service in the year 2022.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Mandal President of Keshampet in 2022, to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Raghavender Yadav set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
- Raghavender Yadav continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Raghavender Yadav is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Raghavender Yadav offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy and also Mandal people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Raghavender Yadav acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- During the crisis, Raghavender responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.