BC Vidyardhi Sangham State Advisor, Telangana Mudhiraj Mahasabha State Leader, Telangana
Aadi Nagesh is an Indian Politician and current BC Vidyardhi Sangham State Advisor & Telangana Mudhiraj Mahasabha State Leader from the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
Aadi Nagesh was born to the couple Mr. Aadi Bixam and Mrs. Aadi Kamalamma in the Village of Yellampeta in Maripeda Mandal of Mahabubabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1999, Nagesh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Pragna High School located at Maripeda in Mahabubabad District.
In 2001, he finished his undergraduate from Sneha Junior College situated at Hanamkonda, Telangana. Later, he acquired graduation from Nalanda Degree College situated at Warangal, Telangana, and accomplished it in the year 2004. In the year 2009, he earned a dual MA ( Master of Arts) by choosing Telugu & Economics from Kakatiya University, Hanamkonda, Telangana, and finished.
In the year 2020, he holds a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) at Osmania University.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 2007, Nagesh commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Nagesh was a sincere TDP worker right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
He was promoted by receiving the authority as an of Mandal Party President from TDP of Maripeda by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Nagesh was selected as the Telangana Real Estate Advisor at Telangana by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of humankind, he was designated with the reputable Position as a Telangana Mudhiraj Mahasabha State Leader for Koyyalagudem from TDP in 2017 and expresses a keen interest by performing every activity for the recognition of the respective Party.
On continuing his work in the respective designation of TDP, In 2017, Nagesh was appointed as the BC Vidyardhi Sangham State Advisor of Telangana to bring a solution to the problems faced by people & Students and to continue his duties and serve them in all the way.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, Nagesh was appointed as the Vice President for Telangana Real Estate Association in 2019 by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
In the year 2021 Under the Auspicious of Etela Rajender (Former Member of Telangana Legislative Assembly) Nagesh debuted into the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of BJP.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of the BJP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Party and Community Activities-
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Services Rendered during Pandemic COVID-19-
- Nagesh sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to the people, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Krishna as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
తెలంగాణ శాసనసభ సభ్యుడు ఈటల రాజేందర్ గారిని గౌరవ ప్రధానంగా కలిసి పూలగుశం తో మర్యాద చేయడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ శాసన సభ సభ్యులు మల్ల రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవ ప్రధానంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడిన సందర్భం…
పత్రిక విలేకరులతో మాట్లాడుతున్న బీసీ విద్యార్థి సంఘం రాష్ట్ర సలహాదారు ఆడి నగేష్ గారు..
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని కలిసి వినతి పత్రం అందజేస్తున్న సందర్భం..