Village Booth President, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Himyath Nagar, Telangana, BJP
A Jagadeesh is an Indian Politician of BJP and Village Booth President of Amberpet at Hyderabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 24th of August 1982, A Jagadeesh was born to a couple Mr. Ankosapu Krishna and Mrs. Ankosapu Urmila resided in the village of Amberpet in Hyderabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1991, A Jagadeesh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located in Hyderabad.
Soon after accomplishing his education, A Jagadeesh started his career in Interior Design Business, and ever since he started the profession he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 1994, Jagadeesh joined in Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Jagadeesh takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Village General Secretary of Amberpet by BJP in 2007, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Jagadeesh was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Village Booth in Incharge of Amberpet at Hyderabad District in the year 2013.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Village Booth President of Amberpet at Hyderabad District in 2017 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- Whenever there were floods in Amberpet, Jagadeesh would help poor people by supplying them with food, clothing, and a safe place to live.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Jagadeesh and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Jagadeesh distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Jagadeesh sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 2-3-645/4/87/R, Colony: Prem Nagar, Landmark: Near Hunman Temple, Village & Mandal: Amberpet, District: Hyderabad, Constituency: Himyath Nagar, State: Telangana, Pincode: 500013.
Mobile No: 9676153493, 7893433741.
Bio-Data Of Mr. A Jagadeesh
Name: A Jagadeesh
Father: Mr. Ankosapu Krishna
Mother: Mrs. Ankosapu Urmila
Present Designation: Village Booth President
Education Qualification: SSC Standard
Permanent Address: Amberpet, Hyderabad, Himyath Nagar, Telangana
Contact No: 9676153493, 7893433741.
“Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day.” –
జగదీశ్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి రస్తా రోకో ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
జగదీశ్ గారు భారతదేశ ఈశాన్య ప్రాంత అభివృద్ధి శాఖ మంత్రి ఎంపీ సికింద్రాబాద్ ” గంగాపురం కిషన్ రెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
On the Ocassion Of Meeting
Born in Amberpet
Hyderabad, Himyath Nagar, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School at Hyderabad
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School at Hyderabad
Joined in BJP
Village General Secretary
Village Booth Incharge
Village Booth President