Purmamila Ashok Kumar
Janasena Party Activist, Koilkuntla, Banaganapalle, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Purmamilla Ashok Kumar is the Janasena Party Activist. He was born on 19-03-1993 to Thirupataiah and Subbalaxmamma. He studied SSC at St.Joseph school, Koilkuntla. In 2014, He attained his Intermediate.
Ashok Kumar entered into Politics with the Janasena Party. He worked as a Party Activist from JSP. He has participated in all activities of CPM, SFI, DYFI. In 2000, Ashok Kumar selected as Leader of Student Union, Banganpalli from SFI. He fought on Farmers, labor issues from CPM.
He celebrated Janasena Party President Pavan Kalyan’s birthday and distributed blankets to 50 poor families.
- Ashok and Janasena Party leaders staged a nationwide bandh against the hike in petrol and diesel prices.
- Janasena party leaders go on a general strike to demand Rs 21 thousand salaries for Anganwadi and Asha workers, job security for scheme workers, end to political harassment, and reduction in prices of essential commodities.
- Participated in the Membership registration program.
- Ashok took part in Janasena Porata Yatra along with party leaders.
- Participated in Bike Rallys.
- He has been conducted freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries every year and provided dresses, blankets to the poor people on that day.
- Ashok distributed plants in the village with the intention of protecting the environment.
- He gave financial assistance to the students, fought for student hostel facilities, infrastructure.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people on his birthday every year.
- Ashok gave financial assistance to the village people for funeral programs.
- Provided healthy food to the patients. also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households.
Service During Covid-19:
- Ashok distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He was provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
Janasena Party Theories:
- Politics without mention of religions
- A Tradition of respecting language
- A Society that preserves cultures
- A Nationalism that does not ignore regionalism
- An uncompromising fight against corruption.
- Development regime that protects the environment
- A way of thinking that unites castes
అంగన్వాడీ, ఆశా కార్మికులకు రూ .21 వేల జీతాలు ఇవ్వాలని, స్కీమ్ వర్కర్లకు ఉద్యోగ భద్రత కల్పించాలని, రాజకీయ వేధింపులకు ఆపాలని, మరియు నిత్యావసరల వస్తువుల ధరలను తగ్గించాలని కోరుతూ జనసేన పార్టీ నాయకులు సార్వత్రిక సమ్మె చేయడం జరిగింది.
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో కరోనా బారి నుంచి ప్రజలను కాపాడిన పోలీసులకు నిత్యవసరాలు అందజేస్తున్న అశోక్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ సభ్యులు.
సావిత్రి బాయ్ పూలె గారి 188వ జయంతి వేడుకలలో పాల్గొన్న జనసేన పార్టీ సభ్యులు
అత్యాచారానికి గురై హత్య చేయబడ్డ ప్రియాంక రెడ్డి కి న్యాయం జరగాలని కాండిల్స్ తో నిరసన తెలిపిన జనసేన పార్టీ సభ్యులు