BJYM Mandal President, Khammam, Telangana, BJP.
Prakash Jadav is an Indian Politician of BJP Party and BJYM Mandal President of Khammam, Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 19th of August 1988, Prakash was born to the couple Mr. Krishna and Mrs. Vijayaand resided at Khammam in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2004, Prakash obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Antarvani School in Khammam and completed his Intermediate course from Vani Junior College placed at Khammam in 2006.
He attained his Graduation of B.tech from Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology at Khammam in 2010 and completed his MBA from Trinity P.G. College, Khammam in 2012.
Prakash finished his B.Ed course from Sana Engineering College at Kodad in 2016 and completed his LLB from Manair College of Law, Khammam in 2019.
Prakash turned into professional as a Reporter and District Incharge of Khammam in Ck News and simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before completing his education, in the year 2017, Prakash entered politics with a passion to serve the people by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Since the day he stepped into it, Prakash has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Prakash was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement i.e., from 2009-2014, Yuvaraj Mudiraj played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Prakash’s unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of BJYM Mandal President of Khammam, Telangana in 2020, and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Prakash was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- Prakash and BJP officials held a dharna on the main road, claiming that the government assist private teachers who were unable to seek employment during the corona. During the dharna, he was also arrested and jailed by police authorities.
- A dharna was organized in protest of the state government’s failure to provide the bare minimum of medical treatment to patients at the government hospital.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Prakash is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- Prakash has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organised to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 3-2, Landmark: Near Dare Enng College, Sathyanarayanapuram, Mandal: Khammam Rural, District: Khammam, Constituency: Paleru, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 507003.
Mobile: 90000 05078, 80999 95078
“The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.”
– Prakash Jadav
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ బండి సంజయ్ అన్న నిరుద్యోగ దీక్ష కు బయలుదేరుతున్న బీజేవైఎం జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి పృథ్వీరాజ్ రాథోడ్ ,బీజేవైఎం మండల అధ్యక్షులు ప్రకాష్ గారు, బిజెపి జిల్లా కార్యదర్ నకిరేకంటి వీరభద్రం గారు, ఓబీసీ మోర్చా మండల అధ్యక్షులు నాగరాజు దారి మధ్యలో అరెస్ట్ చేయడం జరిగింది
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించిన రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
News Paper Clippings
Born in Khammam
Studied SSC Standard
from Antarvani School, Khammam
from Vani Junior College, Khammam
from Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering & Technology, Khammam
from Trinity P.G. College, Khammam
from Sana Engineering College, Kodad
Joined in BJP
from Manair College of Law, Khammam
BJYM Mandal President
of Khammam, BJP