Nagandla Shiva Ramakrishna
Founder&Chairman of Next Generation Save Organization, Nadendla, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Nagandla Shiva Ramakrishna is the Social Activist and Founder&Chairman of Next Generation Save Organization in Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of July 1976, Ramakrishna was born to the couple Mr. Nagandla Venkateshwarlu and Mrs. Nagandla Rattamma at Nadendla of Guntur District in the indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1997, He obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Nadendla, Guntur and completed his Intermediate course from T.R Junior College placed at Ganapavaram in 1999.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Shiva Ramakrishna has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
Shiva Ramakrishna is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Activist, he has participated in a variety of welfare and development initiatives as well as public awareness programs for the betterment of society’s people.
Next Generation Save Organization
Founded with the objective of supporting the uplift, growth and progress of underprivileged people, It was under the Chairmanship of Mr. Shiva Ramakrishna that a youth organisation called ” Next Generation Save Organization” was started in 2015 at Guntur in Andhra Pradesh.
Mr.Shiva Ramakrishna, through his Association, extended his helping hands to the impoverished and needy people of Guntur, who had been disproportionately affected through the poverty.
According to the Next Generation Save Organization, everyone has the right to a healthy, active, and dignified life. Integrating our programmes and services, Organization have advancing from welfare to development and long-term sustainability for the disadvantaged and marginalised populations.
- “Education is really essential at this time.” Every year, notebooks, pencils, and pens were supplied to impoverished students in order to reduce the number of departures from school. Orphans at Hostels are provided substandard nutrition.
- As soon as it was brought to his attention that the school and college lacked adequate facilities, he immediately set about arranging for new furnishings.
- In order to help disadvantaged children further their education, he provides them with books, pencils, and clothing every year. He also provides them with financial assistance to ensure that they have a bright future.
- While participating in and attending school events on national holidays like as Republic Day and Independence Day, Shiva Ramakrishna also distributes awards to kids who have participated in and won sports competitions at certain times of the year.
- He is vehemently opposed to the state government deleting new agricultural legislation and other good components that would aid farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- He fought tirelessly for the establishment of a park for the benefit of the community as well as the establishment of a hospital in the village.
- To raise public awareness of issues such as AIDS and other diseases, Shiva Ramakrishna organized a seminar and created a awarenss in the School Students.
- He work hard to make statements against abuse, injustice, and corruption if they are discovered against any individual, class, or community in society.
- Shiva Ramakrishna organized a seminar and created awareness of the need of conforming to high citizenship standards and to strive for the dissemination of nationalistic concepts among the general public.
- He is very supportive of the women welfare societies in the village and works hard for their growth and the development of the societies.
- With the idea of protecting women who have been physically confronted by someone in the office, blackmailed, tortured or harassed by other social networks, he stepped forward to help women overcome such acts and to provide a sense of security for women in the society.
- Shiva Ramakrishna is working hard for the rights of women as well as encouraging women to take the lead in all fields.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, and fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He has provided many job opportunities to the graduated students who are being unemployed after their education.
- Shiva Ramakrishna fights for job reservation for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- On Encouraging the youth with the articles Youth involvement in all fields is on the map of the development and the youth are always taught to work for the development of the country.
- Primary Health care centers were set up in the village and provided proper health guidance to the people and skill development centers were renovated for the students.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and provided fruits, Meals to the homes of the old age by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Considering the health problems and harms caused by the use of plastics, Shiva Ramakrishna has taken a number of initiatives against the use of plastics and is working for the permanent elimination of it.
- His full concentration is on environmental cleanliness. He went a long way in saying that cleanliness plays a vital role in one’s health and spiritual development. In addition to these, it is also essential for the environmental development of our country.
- To raise public awareness of issues such as AIDS and other diseases, Shiva Ramakrishna organized a seminar and created a awareness in the School Students.
- He primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Shiva Ramakrishna snuck towards to help those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunisation.
మాదిగ రిజర్వేషన్ పోరాట సమితి మాదిగల హక్కుల కోసం పోరాడుతున్న భారతీయ రాజకీయ నాయకుడు మరియు కార్యకర్త “మంద కృష్ణ మాదిగ” గారి చేతుల మీదుగా కబడ్డీ క్రీడాకారుడు ప్రశంస పత్రమును అందుకోవడం జరిగింది.
నందిగామ నియోజికవర్గ ఎంపీ నందిగామ సురేష్ గారు నాదెండ్ల్ గ్రామ కబడ్డీ క్రీడాకారునికి అభినందనలు తెలుపడం జరిగింది.
నాదెండ్ల గ్రామ కబడ్డీ క్రీడాకారునికి చిలకలూరిపేట నియోజకవర్గ శాసనసభ్యులు విడాల రజిని గారి చేతుల మీదుగా మెడల్ అందించారు.
నాగండ్ల శివ రామకృష్ణ ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీ విద్యార్థులకు ఉచిత ట్యూషన్ సౌకర్యం కల్పిస్తున్నారు.
పట్టనములోని సుభాని నగర్ లో గల లహరి పిల్లల వైద్యశాలలో నెక్స్ట్ జనరేషన్ వారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో అనారోగ్య బాధితులకు డాక్టర్ తేళ్ల సత్యం బాబు సహకారంతో 50 మందికి చీరలు పంపిణీ చెయ్యడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమానికి ముఖ్య అతిధులుగా డాక్టర్ ప్రశాంతి ఎండి జనరల్, డాక్టర్ మాదులత గారు పాల్గొన్నారు.
పట్టణములో పురుషోత్తపట్నం నాయక్ నగర్ లైను నందు నెక్స్ట్ జనరేషన్ సేవ్ ఆర్గనైజషన్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో కందిమళ్ల స్పెషాలిటీ ఆసుపత్రి ప్రముఖ వైద్యులు డాక్టర్ వాసుదేవ అంకమ్మ చౌదరి ఎండి జనరల్ మెడిసిన్ వారి సహకారంతో 30 మంది అనారోగ్య బాధితులకు పౌష్టికాహారం ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
స్థానిక ప్రభుత్వ బాలుర ఉన్నత పాఠశాలలో నెక్స్ట్ జనరేషన్ సేవ్ ఆర్గనైజషన్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో దీర్ఘకాలిక వ్యాధిగ్రస్తులకు న్యూట్రిషన్ భోజనం అందజేశారు. ప్రముఖ వైద్యులు డాక్టర్ రవి , ఎన్ జి ఎస్ స్వచ్చంద సేవ సంస్థ అధ్యక్షులు శివరామకృష్ణ నాగండ్ల, 25 మందికి దీర్ఘకాలిక వ్యాధిగ్రస్తులకు న్యూట్రిషన్ భోజనం పంపిణి చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
నూతన వస్త్రాల పంపిణి
మండల కేంద్రమైన మాచవరంలో ప్రేమ నిలయంలో ఆదరణలేని 35 మందికి బెల్లంకొండ నారాయణ సహాయంతో అందజేసిన నూతన వస్త్రాలను బహుకరించడం జరిగింది.
న్యూట్రిషన్ ఫుడ్ పంపిణీ
మహాశివట్రి పర్వదినాన్ని పురస్కరించుకొని నెక్స్ట్ జనరేషన్ సేవ్ ఆర్గనైజషన్ వారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ప్రముఖ వైద్యులు డాక్టర్ ఈదర ముసలా రెడ్డి స్థానిక ప్రభుత్వ వైద్యశాలలో అనారోగ్య బాధితులు, దీర్ఘకాలిక వ్యాధిగ్రస్తులకు న్యూట్రిషన్ ఫుడ్ పంపిణీ చేసారు.
గుంటూ జిల్లా సత్తెనపల్లి ప్రభుత్వ వైద్యశాలలో పొట్టి శ్రీరాములు జయంతి సందర్బంగా అనారోగ్యం బాధితులకు చీరలు పంపిణి చెయ్యటం జరిగింది.