Mandal Joint Secretary, Vangara, Bheemdevarapalli Mandal, Hanumakonda District, Husnabad , Telangana, TRS
Kande Sudhakar is an Indian Politician of TRS and Mandal Joint Secretary in Bheemdevarapalli Mandal, Hanumakonda District, Husnabad in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On the 01st of June 1983, Kande Sudhakar was born to the couple of Mr. Kande Chokkaiah and Mrs. Kande Lakshmi resided in the village of Vangara, in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 1999, Sudhakar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Vangara and completed his Intermediate from Kakatiya Junior College located in Hyderabad.
He finished his Graduation from Aurora Degree College located at Hanumakonda.
A career in P0litics:
In 2000, Sudhakar was drawn into active politics through the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) which is formed mainly to represent Bahujans ( Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Castes) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people in a better way.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Secretarial Incharge and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people in 2000.
His ideological commitment and generous sincerity made him MRPS Village President and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually worked hard for the well-being of society.
Later Sudhakar switched from BSP to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the 3rd Ward Member of Telangana from TRS in 2014 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was also elected as Mandal Joint Secretary in Bheemdevarapalli in the year 2021.
He was appointed as Telangana SC/ST Sankshema Sangam State General Secretary in Telangana State in the year 2008.
He was elected as Community Village Coordinator in the village of Vangara in the year 2009.
Kande Sudhakar is an active participant in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and he lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
- The Sudhakar conducted several Racha Banda programs.
- Sudhakar created immortal programs that spanned the globe.
- Sudhakar is being programmed at Husnabad to provide additional safety for the Ambedkar monuments
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Kande Sudhakar will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Sudhakar has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Sudhakar came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Sudhakar came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
Bio-Data of Mr. Kande Sudhakar
Name: Kande Sudhakar
Father: Mr. Kande Chokkaiah
Mother: Mrs. Kande Lakshmi
Present Designation: Mandal Joint Secretary
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Vangara, Bheemdevarapalli Mandal, Hanumakonda District
Contact No: 9705787723.
“A Good Leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the Credit.”
DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
అవార్డు అందుకున్న సందర్భంలో
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ అవార్డులు అందుకోవడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యావసరమైన సరుకులు అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
సుధాకర్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పేద ప్రజలకు నిత్యావసరమైన సరుకులు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
పి.వి. నరసింహారావు గారి జయంతి
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి పి.వి. నరసింహారావు గారి జయంతి చేయడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ వేడుకలో
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ వేడుకలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.