Durgam Tharun Krishna Naidu
Active Member, Secunderabad, Telangana, BJP
Durgam Tharun Krishna Naidu is an Indian politician from the state of Telangana in southern India. He is serving as the Active Member of the BJP.
Early Life & Education
He was born in Secunderabad, on 04-April-1985. His Parents are Mohan Krishna Naidu & K.L.Renuka.
In 2000, he earned his Secondary Board of Education at St. Joseph High School from Tirumalagiri and Intermediate from Bhavans Sri Aarabhindho Junior College in 2002.
Later in 2005, He obtained a Bachelors’s degree from Bhavans Vivekananda college.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
While he was continuing his Education of the years, In 2003, was drawn into active politics with great enthusiasm and the goal of serving the people through the Indian National Congress (INC).
In the sparkle of time, Tharun Krishna was designated as the Youth Congress Ward President of Secunderabad in 2003 by playing a pivotal role in strengthening the unity and struggles of the working-class in the party.
In 2013, He resigned from the INC and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and did his part to help the people better.
Since the day he joined the Party, he has been a Party Activist, working all day and attending every organized Party meeting.
His Aspirant is to work as a Ward Member in Secunderabad’s 7th Zone Containment
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. With his own money, development activities have been made in the village like Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village and an hospital was Re-Opened after a dharna hold by the Tharun with the Team Members.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Tharun assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every year, he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries, distributes food packets to the villagers, and conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the BJP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the BJP party.
- BJP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives. There was a protest over the central government’s regulatory policies and schemes.
- He traveled around the village to raise funds for the construction of an unprecedented Rama Mandir in Ayodhya.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Tharun came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- For 100 days He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village. Ramu also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
బీజేపీ మంత్రివర్యులు బాబుది సంజయ్ గారితో మన తరుణ్ గారు..
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో బంజారా కమ్యూనిటీ వారికీ నిత్యావసర వస్తువులను, కూరగాయలను అందజేయడం జరిగింది.