Balaji Sreenaath Reddy
Founder&Chairman of Meelo Memu Charitable Trust, Meelo Memu Charitable Trust, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
Balaji Sreenaath Reddy is the Social Activist and the Founder and Chairman of Meelo Memu Charitable Trust in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of July 1981, Sreenaath Reddy was born to the couple Mr. Balaji Seshareddy and Mrs. Balaji Anasuya in the village of Nellore Town in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2001, Sreenaath Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government High School at Nellore in Andhra Pradesh and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College at Nellore in 2003.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from VRC Degree College at Nellore in 2006.
After receiving the certification of Graduation, Sreenaath turned into a Professional by working as an Electrician in his locality, and ever since he started, he simultaneously handled his family obligations.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Sreenaath Reddy has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
Sreenaath Reddy is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Activist, he has participated in a variety of welfare and development initiatives as well as public awareness programs for the betterment of society’s people.
Meelo Memu Foundation is a professional non-governmental organization established in 2021 that aims to offer a livelihood to the poor, orphans, and elderly people. He served the people in a variety of ways by guiding himself to people when they were in need, and his pure sense of humor made him a remarkable leader with compassion.
Sreenaath Reddy has served as the Founder and Chairman of the respective Foundation from its inception, giving services to the public by addressing the needs of everyone who has approached him for assistance.
ACTIVITIES PERFORMED RECENTLY:
- He is the first responder to everyone in need of assistance in the area around him. He continues to help society by assisting individuals who seek assistance without reservation.
- By assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole society. His early commitment to social work gained him a reputation as an educated man.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE PANDEMIC:
- Sreenaath Reddy sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organised in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precuations to be followed.
Those who come forth with compassion to serve and support the “MEELO MEMU CHARITABLE TRUST.”
Phonepay/Gpay: 95050 99583, 63090 22461
H.No: 2-208/604, Landmark: Zakeer Hussain Nagar Road, Village&Mandal: Nellore, District&Constituency: Nellore, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 542002.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 95050 99583, 63090 22461
MEELO MEMU CHARITABLE TRUST
The Meelo Memu Charitable Trust, which encompasses all humanitarian activities that serve the Poor and Needy, provides the perfect platform for many orphans to begin their existence with the prospect of a bright future. Numerous service initiatives have been conducted on behalf of the Organization, and everyone appreciates the assistance of so many.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE
The organization’s primary mission is to serve individuals in need of assistance and to support them in every conceivable way. The Foundation is committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives. Its mission is to “Enhance the Well-Being of Mankind” in all disciplines.
వృదులకు మధ్యాహ్న భోజనం ఏర్పాటు చేసి వారి ఆకలి దప్పికను తీర్చిన మీలో మేము సంస్థ వ్యవస్థాపకులు బాలాజీ శ్రీనాద్ గారు.